Cal football wide receiver Moe Ways discusses transfer from Michigan, love of 'The Lion King'


Moe ways is bringing some experience to the bears receivers room. 


Thank you for having me. I’m sure you have a lot of opportunities when you were looking where you want to transfer. You had to pick cal. What has that transition been like? For me, Cal was a life decision. Being able to get my master’s degree from call and have my undergrad for Michigan was an opportunity I could not pass up. I have been happy here. I love the coaching staff. I made the right decision. Do you know everybody’s name? I am almost there. You have been on campus for a few weeks. What is the biggest difference in the way that Justin Wilcox runs Paul can’t compare to Jim herbage? I think it is about the conference, the big ten, the pac12. On the pac12 it is more speed. On the big ten it is more power. Both camps have been amazing for me. This camp has been really good for me as well. Getting acclimated with the order backs and getting time down has been good. Talking to the coaches, I know they are excited to have in the makes. I am a football player at the end of the day. I make plays and I help my team win the game. You mentioned smart and tough. That is exactly what Justin Wilcox is trying to build their. You told me you feel a good connection with nick Edwards, your position coach. What is it about him or his style that is unique? I think for me we have a good connection off the field. I am young as well, 22. Our connection is very genuine and authentic. It is easy-going. At the end of the day, he knows football. He is also a big receiver like I am. He knows how to teach me different schemes. It has been a good working relationship. A lot of pac12 fans are interested in one of your former Michigan teammates. What is your relationship like with him and what insight can you give bruins fans who might be watching on my kind of guy he is? 

We hung out over summer. 

We worked out a couple of times. He has been my guy since we came for Michigan together. He competes at the highest level. He is a leader. He is a really good quarterback with a great arm. He knows how to make the right read and how to help his guys make the right play. The Bruins fans are in for a really good season. He will make a lot of plays. I told him I would cheer for him. Away from football, you are a self-proclaimed movie buff. I am. Tell me your favourite movie. My favourite movie, so many. I am not a guy who can watch movies a lot. One movie I could watch all the time is lion king. That is my go to. How many times have you seen lion king? Too many times to remember. I have seen it a lot. I can watch it any time no matter how I am feeling. That is my go to movie. Who is the reiki of call football? Oh Man. I don’t know. Let me get back to you on that one. That is fair. I will have an answer for you when I see one game day. There enough. You grew up in Detroit. You spend most of your time focused on football but how is the California life treating you? I love it. The weather is amazing. I don’t check the weather out the door. A hoodie and shorts is all you need. You have a great social media following. We have all tried and failed miserable so I will ask for your help. What should we do to get Justin Wilcox on twitter? I don’t see it happening. Some things you’ve got to just leave. You seem like a persuasive guy. I will talk to him to see where his head spaces but I can’t make any promises. There enough. The season opener is one week from tomorrow against North Carolina. Welcome to the pac12. Glad to be here, thank you for having me on the show.

Cal football wide receiver Moe Ways discusses transfer from Michigan, love of 'The Lion King' Cal football wide receiver Moe Ways discusses transfer from Michigan, love of 'The Lion King' Reviewed by Unknown on August 26, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.