Chip: 'I’m showing I’m versatile with every song'

With three MOBO Awards and a legacy of hits, north London native Chip is releasing a “10 out of 10” album to represent one decade of diss tracks and genre-hopping

HAVING ALREADY experienced more than most in his 27 years of life, north London native and three-time MOBO Award-winner Chip is back to close summer with his fourth studio album, Ten10.

The aptly named record has 10 tracks representing his career over the last decade.

“This is my first precise album,” explains Chip. “I’ve never wanted to do the same thing twice and without bigging myself up, it takes a certain type of artist to do this; I’m showing I’m versatile with every song sounding different, yet it works as an album. I’ve forced people to expect this from me.”

read more



from The Voice Online https://ift.tt/2pucR0B
via IFTTT https://ift.tt/2IblYMb
Chip: 'I’m showing I’m versatile with every song' Chip: 'I’m showing I’m versatile with every song' Reviewed by Unknown on September 24, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.