11 years in the game and still the one to beat

Gamal ‘Skinny Fabulous’ Doyle has teamed up with Bunji Garlin and Machel Montano for Famalay – and it’s going to be huge…

THERE ARE certain times as I do the various jobs that I do that I realise how magical getting all the elements of this music game right can be. That magical moment when a tune makes you stop, take stock, and you pull it up again, then again, then again!

Well I got that feeling from listening to the new single from Gamal ‘Skinny Fabulous’ Doyle, a five-time St Vincent soca monarch.

read more



from The Voice Online http://bit.ly/2RKNloi
via IFTTT http://bit.ly/2B5rCNB
11 years in the game and still the one to beat 11 years in the game and still the one to beat Reviewed by Unknown on January 25, 2019 Rating: 5

No comments:

Powered by Blogger.